The Hartstichting wants to detect and treat cardiovascular diseases earlier. They conduct research and provide information. They work together with scientists, doctors, partners and many volunteers.
The Hartstichting was looking for a tool for their events with which they:
- Are able to set up a complete website
- Can show an extensive program.
- Are able to gain insight into the distribution of the three main target groups: (family of) patients, cardiovascular scientists and employees of medical technology and pharmaceutical companies.
- Can to tailor the topics of the workshops to the target group in the room.
- Are able to make visible to which target group a participant belongs during the event.
- By working with dependencies in the registration forms, the different target groups could be distinguished.
- Based on the target group distribution, the workshop facilitator could adjust their story to fit the audience.
- By using Scan & Badge it was possible to indicate on the badge to which target group someone belonged. A striking color was applied to the badge for each target group.
A successful event, where a room full of patients and family was not approached as a scientist and vice versa! Workshops and talks tailored to the audience. A clear visible distinction between the different type of guests and with that the ability to communicate appropriately.
The resuscitation courses are now also being organized via aanmelder.nl.